The EPSM is a non-profit association of European Payment Service Providers for Merchants.
EPSM's main objectives are: Firstly, to represent its members' interests, and secondly, to provide a platform for exchanging news and information regarding the European payments market.
Presently, EPSM represents 66 organisations with their headquarters in 14 different countries.
Its members include network operators, acquirers, internet and mobile payment providers, manufacturers, processing providers and payment schemes.
EPSM members benefit from:
- A platform for peer networking among key players in Europe's payments industry
- Strategic relationships enabling direct input and influence on policy and decisions
- A monthly research newsletter informing about trends in SEPA and beyond
- Regular first hand updates on regulatory initiatives
- Pan-European meetings with presentations from payments market specialists